From desserts to appetizers, these recipes are perfect for your 4th of July gatherings! Summer is in full swing and we are all about the outdoor activities! Get outside this 4th of July and bring some of these with you!
I have linked these recipes from some other amazing blogs for you to check out ? Let me know what you think in the comment section and what recipe round up you want to see next!
9 Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes for the 4th of July
1. 4th of July Brownie Bites from b.britnell
2. Lighted Up 7 Layer Dip from Mariah’s Pleasing Plates (NOTE: This recipe uses cheese, just swap out the cheese for a vegan cheese (like Daiya) or use my cashew cheese recipe from the Freebie Library!)
3. Patriotic Iced Cashew Bars from Educating Earthlings (hey, that’s me!)
4. Coconut Water & Fresh Berry Popsicles from Back to the Book Nutrition
5. Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salad from Two Peas in their Pod
6. Vegan Fruit Pizza from Taste of Divine
7. Double Berry Pinwheels with Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese from Educating Earthlings (hey, that’s me!)
8. Berry Chia Pudding Parfaits from The Foodie Physician (Note: This recipe calls for yogurt, instead just use a vegan yogurt or make your own right at home with this kit!)
9. Chocolate Ganache Tart from Well Plated
I loved searching and pulling together all of these awesome dessert recipes for you guys! Let me know what kind of inspiration you want to see next!
Make sure you head over to the Freebie Library where you can find tons of free mini eBooks to download whenever you want! The mini eBooks include how to make cashew cheese, the secret to cooking lentils, 4 week workout plan, and some secret recipes! Go check it out for yourself!
NEED HELP GOING VEGAN?
Check out the new Plant Based Started Guide: The Plant Based Difference OR click the Premium eBook tab at the top!
Pin for later ?
Join the Earthling Tribe!
Come on board to receive access to my FREE resource library (just download anything you want, anytime), plus recipes, workouts, giveaways, and more!