From desserts to appetizers, these recipes are perfect for your 4th of July gatherings! Summer is in full swing and we are all about the outdoor activities! Get outside this 4th of July and bring some of these with you!
I have linked these recipes from some other amazing blogs for you to check out 🙂 Let me know what you think in the comment section and what recipe round up you want to see next!
9 Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes for the 4th of July
1. 4th of July Brownie Bites from b.britnell
2. Lighted Up 7 Layer Dip from Mariah’s Pleasing Plates (NOTE: This recipe uses cheese, just swap out the cheese for a vegan cheese (like Daiya) or use my cashew cheese recipe from the Freebie Library!)
3. Patriotic Iced Cashew Bars from Educating Earthlings (hey, that’s me!)
4. Coconut Water & Fresh Berry Popsicles from Back to the Book Nutrition
5. Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salad from Two Peas in their Pod
6. Vegan Fruit Pizza from Taste of Divine
7. Double Berry Pinwheels with Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese from Educating Earthlings (hey, that’s me!)
8. Berry Chia Pudding Parfaits from The Foodie Physician (Note: This recipe calls for yogurt, instead just use a vegan yogurt or make your own right at home with this kit!)
9. Chocolate Ganache Tart from Well Plated
I loved searching and pulling together all of these awesome dessert recipes for you guys! Let me know what kind of inspiration you want to see next!
START EATING MORE PLANTS!
If diving into that vegan lifestyle isn’t what you’re ready for yet, that’s okay! It took me 6 months to finally commit to veganism – now I can never see myself going back! Everyone’s transition is a little different; some go overnight and others take years!
Are you ready to start your transition process to a plant based-diet right now? Check out my Vegan Starter Guide: The Plant-Based Difference! Now available for instant download! Make sure you subscribe and check your email so that you can save 10% on the BUNDLE!
NEW MEAL PLAN AVAILABLE! Check out the Budget Meal Plan! It’s full of 22 vegan recipes that cost less than $1.75 per meal. Who said eating healthy had to be expensive?! This eBook also includes a full meal prep guide so you can have healthy options ready in seconds.
Pin for later ?