Breakfast GOALS! This vegan scrambled egg recipe exceeds my expectations! I used to looooove cheesy scrambled eggs before my vegan days. They were the perfect weekend breakfast!
Scroll to find out the secret to making these vegan scrambled eggs!
Tofu Scramble: Simple
High-quality protein, healthy fats, AND zero cholesterol. Fluffy vegan scrambled eggs are just a few easy steps away!
Tofu is made from fermented soymilk. The fermenting process is very similar to making cheese. You can find tofu at any grocery store and it’s usually located in the produce section.
I would LOVE to learn how to make my own tofu at home! If you have any suggestions, leave a comment below.
The easiest way to scramble your tofu is to drain the water from the package and squish it in your hands. If that’s not your style then you can use a potato masher or a fork!
Make ’em Cheesy!
The secret to making your tofu scramble cheesy like this is a secret cashew sauce recipe! You can download the recipe card on the Freebie Page.
Start Eating More Plants!
If diving into that vegan lifestyle isn’t what you’re ready for yet, that’s okay! It took me 6 months to finally commit to veganism – now I can never see myself going back! Everyone’s transition is a little different; some go overnight and others take years!
Are you ready to start your transition process to a plant based-diet right now? Check out my Vegan Starter Guide: The Plant-Based Difference! Now available for instant download! Make sure you subscribe and check your email so that you can save 10% on the BUNDLE! 🙂
NEW MEAL PLAN AVAILABLE! Check out the Budget Meal Plan! It’s full of 22 vegan recipes that cost less than $1.75 per meal. Who said eating healthy had to be expensive?! This eBook also includes a full meal prep guide so you can have healthy options ready in seconds.
Cheesy Tofu Scrambled Eggs
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: Serves 2-4 people||Total:|
Transform your tofu scramble into fluffy and cheesy vegan eggs!
- 1 package Extra Firm Tofu
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Simple Cashew Cheese Sauce (recipe card in Freebies)
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Veggie Broth for sauté
- Wash and chop the veggies, drain and press the tofu to get rid of excess water
- Sauté the veggies in a large pan with a little veggie broth until soft
- Scramble the tofu (easiest method is by squishing the block of tofu between your fingers - can also use a potato masher) and add to the pan - add more veggie broth as needed
- Add the spices, cashew cheese sauce, and yellow mustard and mix until well combined
- Cook until the tofu starts to get a little crispy!
- Serve with fresh fruit, on toast with avocado, or in a breakfast burrito!
You probably won't have leftover, but this will keep in the fridge for about 3 days in a tightly sealed container. Always use glass when saving food so you can avoid toxins from plastic containers.
PRIVATE COACHING & ONLINE WORKSHOPS
IN MY PRIVATE COACHING PROGRAMS WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DETERMINE YOUR UNIQUE ENERGETICS AND CREATE A PROGRAM THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS. OR ENROLL IN AN ONLINE WORKSHOP THAT’S GUIDED BY ME, YOUR COACH.[foundry_call_to_action_block url="https://educating-earthlings.com/educating-you/" button_text="learn more"]