Turmeric Rice, Beans, & Lentil Bowl
Easy Power Bowl Recipe
This power bowl is probably the easiest thing to make for a quick and powerful meal! If you’re a meal prepper, this could be an awesome staple to add to your weekly or monthly menu!
I always love finding new and fast ways to make vegan foods fast and delicious! So after I discovered this awesome frozen blend, I nearly jumped right out of my shoes!
This super plant-based protein packed dish will keep you full until your next meal and with all its cleansing properties, will make your tummy so happy!
- Serve warm with a side of spinach or green salad
- Serve cold from the fridge on top of a bed of greens for a lighter and “summerier” dish
- Serve in your favorite tortilla post workout for an extra carb kick
Turmeric Rice, Bean & Lentil Bowl
- 1 Cup arborio rice
- 1 Cup quinoa
- 3 Cups vegetable broth (or water)
- 1/2 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 package Simply Balanced: garbanzo bean, lentil & tomato blend
- 1 small onion, diced
Chop onion and add to hot sauce pan with some water to sauteé, 2 minutes.
Add in the rice & quinoa with 1 cup of vegetable broth (or water). Leave uncovered and stir until water is absorbed.
Add the remaining water and turmeric powder, stir until water is absorbed.
Add the whole package of bean mixture and mix well. Cook for about 2 more minutes.
Find the Simply Balanced garbanzo bean, lentil & tomato blend at most Target superstores in the organic frozen vegetable section!
If you liked this post, check out my exclusive freebie library of goodies for subscribers! There I have fitness & nutrition freebies that are only offered to subscribers!