Happy Blogmas Beautiful Souls!
Welcome back to the 25 days of Blogmas 2017 – Day 20!
During the holiday season this year, and in the spirit of giving, Educating Earthlings is rolling out a huge Blogmas Giveaway focusing on wellness and vegan lifestyle!
Blogmas is an internet holiday where bloggers and YouTubers (vlogmas) create holiday content or blog daily. Most of us even host giveaways! I’ve hopped on the wagon this year and am so excited to be offering a HUGE Blogmas Giveaway Bundle for you beautiful humans! Use the button below (or click here) to enter the giveaway – good luck!
On to the post!
I’m so excited to share again another what I ate post! I get asked this question all the time and since I frequent the gym, the word protein gets brought up a lot. This particular day, I worked my legs so I was craving all the carbs!
I workout in the morning before I eat so that my stomach doesn’t get upset and I can replenish my muscles right after my workout.
Wake up & REHYDRATE! I always have a liter of water next to my bed and if I didn’t drink it throughout the night (which I normally don’t since I sleep like a rock) I chug that first thing in the morning.
Do a quick 2-minute meditation with deep breathing and counting my breaths.
Drink my pre-workout and head to the gym for a good sweat sesh! I shower and get ready at the gym before work (I get ready in less than 20 minutes!)
Make a smoothie with my nanny kiddos (see recipe below)!
Vegan Meal Guide: What I Eat in a Day
Before I go through what I eat, I want to share a few “rules” that I try to stick to on a normal day that keep me feeling my very best!
- Consume 3-4 Liters of water daily
- Greens first! Best in a smoothie or juice & always before coffee
- Eat 3 large meals versus a bunch of smaller meals – this gives the body time to digest!
- Finish dinner 2 hours before bed & practice “intermittent fasting” for 13-14 hours before breakfast (example: finish dinner at 7:00 pm and don’t eat breakfast until 9:00 am)
- ALWAYS eat plant-based foods even if they are “cheat meals” or treats! Check out the Plant-Based Starter Guide if you are interested in doing this yourself!
Breakfast: XL Tropical Green Smoothie
- 2 large handfuls Spinach
- 1 cup Tropical Fruit Blend (mangos, pineapple, peaches, banana)
- 1 fresh Banana (spotty and ripe)
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- 1 Tbsp Flaxmeal
- 1 scoop Vega One – Coconut Almond Flavor
- 2 cups Water
Lunch: Mashed Chickpea Salad
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 cup Chickpeas (mashed with yellow mustard, almond milk, and seasonings)
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Diced Onions
- Vegan Dressing
I also had a few slices of french bread roll to top it all off!
Dinner: Vegan Loaded Tacos (with nacho cheese)
- Taco base (Extra-Firm Tofu, TVP, Black Beans, Chili Powder
- Sauteed Onions, Jalapeños & Bell Peppers
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Avocado
- Chopped Romaine
- Nacho cheese recipe here!
START EATING MORE PLANTS!
If diving into that vegan lifestyle isn’t what you’re ready for yet, that’s okay! It took me 6 months to finally commit to veganism – now I can never see myself going back! Everyone’s transition is a little different; some go overnight and others take years!
Are you ready to start your transition process to a plant based-diet right now? Check out my Vegan Starter Guide: The Plant-Based Difference! Now available for instant download! Make sure you subscribe and check your email so that you can get your 5% off code! 🙂
THANKS FOR BEING PRESENT WITH ME FOR ANOTHER BLOGMAS POST! DON’T FORGET TO ENTER THE BLOGMAS GIVEAWAY USING THE FORM ABOVE!
PRIVATE COACHING & ONLINE WORKSHOPS
IN MY PRIVATE COACHING PROGRAMS WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DETERMINE YOUR UNIQUE ENERGETICS AND CREATE A PROGRAM THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS. OR ENROLL IN AN ONLINE WORKSHOP THAT’S GUIDED BY ME, YOUR COACH.[foundry_call_to_action_block url="https://educating-earthlings.com/educating-you/" button_text="learn more"]